To do What
- Ensure recording, monitoring and reporting of general accounting activity.
- Play an integral role in the development, implementation and maintenance of the financial accounting systems.
- Provide management with meaningful, accurate and timely accounting information and reports as requested.
- Additional controller duties as necessary
Our ideal candidate has
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from Management and cross-functional teams.
- Comfortable with Finance and Accounting principles
- Independent handling of a variety of tasks with different levels of complexity while organizing work efficiently.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Curious, enthusiastic, proactive, strong team player.
Bonus points for
- Primavera experience is a major advantage.
- IT skills: Word, Advanced Excel.
- Working with fintech.
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?"