Who we areSWORD Health is on a mission to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. We go around the world pairing our AI-driven Digital Therapist with our clinical team to deliver best practice care to those with chronic back and joint pain. We recently raised a $8M series A led by Silicon Valley heavyweight Khosla Ventures, and have our teams spread between Porto and New York. We are bold enough to think we can change the world, but we know we need to have stellar people with us in order to make that happen. This is why we need you.
Our Research and Innovation Team's goal is to pursue research opportunities that allow us to create groundbreaking technology. They articulate with our product and development teams in a long-term effort to impact our ability to scale.
To do what
- Be responsible for the firmware development, integration and testing of our motion trackers
- Work directly with our Supply Chain team in the definition of requirements and the development of in-house software solutions for producing the motion trackers as well as to ensure their accuracy
- Work directly with our Research & Innovation team to build future technologies to be integrated into our products, including prototyping new modules
- Debug and optimize hardware production systems
Our ideal candidate has
- Experience with C/C++, Python and shell programming languages
- Knowledge and experience in developing firmware for embedded systems
- Curiosity and a mindset of exploring new technologies
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Passion for developing novel and unique systems that have a direct impact on people’s lives
- Natural leadership, winning personality and a drive to disrupt
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Bonus points for
- Experience with sensor fusion/inertial sensing
- Experience with wireless technologies such as Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Experience with NRF52 SoC
- Experience with Schematic and PCB Layout design
- A bright future at a promising high-tech company where you can add real value
- The opportunity to work with a stellar team that will change the lives of millions of people
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fun and energetic, with a friendly culture
- The possibility to answer the question “How big of a human problem are you solving?