Who we areSWORD Health is on a mission to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. We go around the world pairing our AI-driven Digital Therapist with our clinical team to deliver best practice care to those with chronic back and joint pain. We recently raised a $8M series A led by Silicon Valley heavyweight Khosla Ventures, and have our teams spread between Porto and New York. We are bold enough to think we can change the world, but we know we need to have stellar people with us in order to make that happen. This is why we need you.
To do what
- Develop our professional web-based app with an emphasis on rich interaction and responsive design
- Creating interactions that delight the user
- Develop analytics dashboards and web data visualization tools
- Work closely with our clinical team to determine the ideal workflow of the system from the user’s perspective
- Develop frontend components/services to communicate with our backend APIs
Our ideal candidate has
- Passion for creating novel and unique systems that have a direct impact on people’s lives
- Experience with CSS pre-processors (Sass, Less)
- Experience with build tools (Grunt, Webpack)
- Familiarity with Data Visualization front-end tools
- Experience with responsive design
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail and proportions
- Good communication skills, natural leadership, winning personality and startup mentality
Bonus points for
- Experience with the best programming practices and test-driven development
We offer ????
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?"