To do what
- Develop Graphic Design solutions to support the production of marketing documents in close collaboration with management and technical staff
- Design, create, and maintain customized marketing collateral (project sheets, project lists, presentations, etc.)
- Work with different teams to develop and streamline several design materials (including templates, layouts, covers, tabs, etc.)
- Provide design and content creation for all corporate communication platforms (website, social media, etc.)
- Build a persuasive company portfolio through layout, infographics, technical and nontechnical graphics while being able to adapt to different stakeholders and means
- Provide input and graphics for best practices, style guides and templates
- Work with print material providers
- Manage the company’s digital photography portfolio
Our ideal candidate has
- 2+ years visual Design experience
- Accurate and thorough visual concepts, layout, typography, color, graphics, icons, illustrations, guidelines, specs, templates, and functional wireframes.
- Strong conceptual thinking.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud suite of design software including Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Experience with Sketch is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?"