To do what
- Work directly with our research & innovation team to build the future technologies that will be integrated into our products.
- Develop custom Android systems by managing their dependencies.
- Develop speech recognition frameworks.
Our ideal candidate has
- Experience with Java, and C/C++ and shell programming languages.
- Good object-oriented programming skills.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Android Development.
- Natural leadership, winning personality and a drive to disrupt.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in Linux kernel/driver programming.
Bonus points for
- Experience with speech recognition.
- Good Android OS experience, familiarity with ARM architecture, core framework development, Android HAL, etc.
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company.
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture.
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?"