Who we areSWORD Health is on a mission to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. We go around the world pairing our AI-driven Digital Therapist with our clinical team to deliver best practice care to those with chronic back and joint pain. We recently raised a $8M series A led by Silicon Valley heavyweight Khosla Ventures, and have our teams spread between Porto and New York. We are bold enough to think we can change the world, but we know we need to have stellar people with us in order to make that happen. This is why we need you.
Our Clinical team is SWORD Health's human interface with the patients. Our physical therapists leverage the Digital Therapist's power to provide the best care possible to every patient we treat. Not only that, they also spearhead the Digital Therapist's clinical development to define and test features and are the ones behind all the clinical studies that play a crucial role in our product validation.
To do what
- Reinforce our physical therapy team with knowledge and solid clinical experience
- Apply SWORD Digital Therapist in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
- Assist in the conception and validation of product features in a real-life scenario
Our ideal candidate has
- At least 3 years of clinical experience
- Proficiency in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
- Hard-working and able to handle the pressure of working in a very demanding environment
- High motivation and perfect alignment with the company's vision
- Ability to think outside the box and re-define the role of the physical therapist
- License to practice in applied State (license for both States (Indiana and Kentucky) will be highly valued
- Driver's License and vehicle
- Health Plan
- Travel expenses with your own car
- A bright future at a tech-enabled provider of Physical Therapy
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?"