Who we areSWORD Health is on a mission to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. We go around the world pairing our AI-driven Digital Therapist with our clinical team to deliver best practice care to those with chronic back and joint pain. We recently raised a $8M series A led by Silicon Valley heavyweight Khosla Ventures, and have our teams spread between Porto and New York. We are bold enough to think we can change the world, but we know we need to have stellar people with us in order to make that happen. This is why we need you.
Our Clinical team is SWORD Health's human interface with the patients. Our physical therapists leverage the Digital Therapist's power to provide the best care possible to every patient we treat. Not only that, they also spearhead the Digital Therapist's clinical development to define and test features and are the ones behind all the clinical studies that play a crucial role in our product validation.
To do what
- Reinforce our physical therapy team with knowledge and solid clinical experience
- Apply our digital approach in the treatment of patients with musculoskeletal disorders
- Assist in the clinical validation of new therapeutic programs
Our ideal candidate has
- At least 3 years of clinical experience
- Experience in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage patients
- Ability to think outside the box and adapt to a hands-off approach
- Hard-working and able to handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English language mandatory
- A bright future at a promising high-tech company, where you can add real value
- The opportunity to work with a stellar team on an innovative company that will change the lives of millions of people
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fun, and energetic, with a friendly culture
- The possibility to answer the question “How big of a human problem are you solving?