To do what
- Manage a team;
- Manage release validation tests;
- Manage functional tests;
- Manage UI automated tests;
- Manage Beta environment;
- Improve product and technical documentation;
- Manage automated UI tests on Android applications;
- Manage automated API tests;
- Manage usability tests;
- Manage dev environment test batteries (stress, penetration, integration, normal usage simulation);
- Work with our VPE on managing the implementation of unit tests;
- Work with our VPE on managing Static Code Analysis.
Our ideal candidate has
- IT-related education;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
- Extremely organized and detailed-oriented;
- Highly intelligent, with the ability to grasp new concepts and information quickly;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Quality Assurance.
Bonus points for
- Previous QA Management experience;
- Previous QA Engineering experience;
- Experience in working with Kubernetes;
- Knowledge in SQL, Python, Kubernetes, Selenium, Webdriver, Git, Cucumber, Gherkin.
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?".