Who we areSWORD Health is on a mission to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. We go around the world pairing our AI-driven Digital Therapist with our clinical team to deliver best practice care to those with chronic back and joint pain. We recently raised a $8M series A led by Silicon Valley heavyweight Khosla Ventures, and have our teams spread between Porto and New York. We are bold enough to think we can change the world, but we know we need to have stellar people with us in order to make that happen. This is why we need you.
Our Product team is the guardian and curator of the Digital Therapist's features and appearance. They also liaise between our Clinical and Tech teams to ensure the Digital Therapist is dependable, razor-sharp and constantly evolving.
To do what
- Manage a team;
- Manage release validation tests;
- Manage functional tests;
- Manage UI automated tests;
- Manage Beta environment;
- Improve product and technical documentation;
- Manage automated UI tests on Android applications;
- Manage automated API tests;
- Manage usability tests;
- Manage dev environment test batteries (stress, penetration, integration, normal usage simulation);
- Work with our VPE on managing the implementation of unit tests;
- Work with our VPE on managing Static Code Analysis.
Our ideal candidate has
- IT-related education;
- Excellent decision-making and leadership capabilities;
- Extremely organized and detailed-oriented;
- Highly intelligent, with the ability to grasp new concepts and information quickly;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and Portuguese);
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Quality Assurance.
Bonus points for
- Previous QA Management experience;
- Previous QA Engineering experience;
- Experience in working with Kubernetes;
- Knowledge in SQL, Python, Kubernetes, Selenium, Webdriver, Git, Cucumber, Gherkin.
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company;
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry;
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture;
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?".