Who we areSWORD Health is on a mission to relieve the millions of people suffering from chronic musculoskeletal disorders. We pair our artificial intelligence-based digital therapist with our human physical therapists and clinical team to deliver best practice care to those with chronic joint and back pain. SWORD Health Technologies is looking to grow our NYC headquarters after our successful Series-A fundraising with Khosla Ventures and is looking for a talented and driven Regional Vice President (RVP) of Sales.
We are looking for a strategic, collaborative, and experienced individual contributor sales executive to help drive growth by closing key accounts. In this role, the candidate will help drive growth and shape the future of an emerging service that will have a significant impact on our business and the digital health care industry at large. Our ideal candidate will be a strong relationship builder and has a strong track record of sales success. Must be open to regular travel within the region.
To do what
- Lead deals in various regions, as assigned, to ensure achievement of company bookings quota.
- Help shape SWORD’s sales playbook and processes
- Meet or exceed regional quarterly and annual deal/revenue targets
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around our service to target partners
- Maintain a robust team Sales/BD pipeline, including reporting and key dashboards to monitor performance
- Collaborate with internal organizations to complete deals and ensure long-term account health
- Become an additional spokesperson for the business at conferences and other industry events
Our ideal candidate has
- 10+ years of Sales/BD experience with 5+ years of selling healthcare products
- Strong network in the healthcare space (5k+ employers a plus)
- Experience in high growth startups
- Ability to lead financial modeling and legal negotiation of deals
- Ability to launch and learn new markets
- Self-driven, motivated, inspiring and entrepreneurial; ability to own outcomes and make things happen
- Strong communicator with excellent relationship building skills