To do what
- Work directly with our research & innovation team to build the future technologies that will be integrated into our products.
- Design development, integration and testing of embedded android OS in hardware-based platform.
- Develop custom Android systems by managing their dependencies.
- Actively participate in the training and building skills of other software engineers.
Our ideal candidate has
- Strong Android OS experience, familiarity with ARM architecture, core framework development, Android HAL.
- Experience with Java, and C/C++ and shell programming languages.
- Experience building and customizing Android systems, package management, AOSP and ROM customization.
- Knowledge about device drivers’ development.
- Curiosity and a mindset of exploring new technologies.
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Passion for developing novel and unique systems that have a direct impact in people’s lives.
- Natural leadership, winning personality and a drive to disrupt.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A bright future at a promising high-tech startup company.
- The opportunity to work with a talented team and to add real value to an innovative solution with the potential to change an industry
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fast-paced, fun, and energetic startup with a friendly culture.
- The possibility to answer the question "How big of a human problem are you solving?"