Who we areSWORD Health is on a mission to relieve the millions of people suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. We go around the world pairing our AI-driven Digital Therapist with our clinical team to deliver best practice care to those with chronic back and joint pain. We recently raised a $8M series A led by Silicon Valley heavyweight Khosla Ventures, and have our teams spread between Porto and New York. We are bold enough to think we can change the world, but we know we need to have stellar people with us in order to make that happen. This is why we need you.
Our Product team is the guardian and curator of the Digital Therapist's features and appearance. They also liaise between our Clinical and Tech teams to ensure the Digital Therapist is dependable, razor-sharp and constantly evolving.
To do what
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences by researching, prototyping, and testing for digital channels
- Collaborate and share knowledge with other team members (Designers, Developers, and Product Managers)
- Contribute, update and maintain a company-wide style guide
- Articulate clearly their design vision and provide suggestions on best practices for bringing designs to life, while satisfying user and technical requirements
Our ideal candidate has
- Ability to produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, and sitemaps
- Ability to create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Strong understanding of Web and Android design guidelines
- Passion for all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Proficiency with Sketch, Marvel, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- 2+ years of experience as UI/UX Designer
Bonus points for
- Deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas and solutions
- Openness to feedback and constructive criticism
- Good time-management skills
- A bright future at a promising high-tech company where you can add real value
- The opportunity to work with a stellar team that will change the lives of millions of people
- A stimulating environment with room for creativity - fun and energetic, with a friendly culture
- The possibility to answer the question “How big of a human problem are you solving?